Finally, Yahoo! Mail now joins the ranks in offering a HTTPS connection while checking your webmail with them.
How to enable HTTPS/SSL with Yahoo! Mail:
- In Yahoo! Mail, go to "Options"
- Select "General"
- Select "Turn on SSL"
How to enable SSL/HTTPS on Facebook:
- Go to: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&view
- Select "Edit" under Secure Browsing, and check the box for "Browse Facebook on a secure connection..."
- Click Save
How to eneable HTTPS/SSL on Gmail:
- Click the Widget looking thing in the upper right hand corner of the screen below your picture
- Select "Settings"
- Under Browser Connection: select "Always us https"
- Scroll down and click "Save Changes"